TAILGATE N’ TALLBOYS 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dates of the festival?
Tailgates N’ Tallboys will take place July 29 thru July 31, 2021
Where is the festival located?
The festival takes place at South Fork Park in Taylorville, IL.
Venue address is 794 IL 104, Taylorville, IL
Can we ride ATVs or UTVs?
Yes! However, Tailgate N’ Tallboys is not a “MUD EVENT”. We ask everyone to use caution and be respectful.
ALL OFF ROAD VEHICLES WELCOME!
All off road vehicles must have a festival flag (info and purchase links coming soon).
There is no single day riding during Tailgate N’ Tallboys.
All riders must sign the South Fork waiver upon check in.
What are the camping options?
There will be Tent Camping, Primitive RV Camping, and Electric RV Camping available. Pricing and details coming soon.
TENT CAMPING IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR FESTIVAL PASS!
Are ticket prices the same for children?
Tailgate N' Tallboys is an all ages festival. Kids 12 and under are free for general admission. Due to capacity restraints, if going into VIP they will need the appropriate VIP Pass to be purchased for them.
Can we get meet and greets?
We will not be selling meet and greets. Keep an eye on our socials for updates on contest giveaways for meet and greets, should they become available.
Can we bring our own food and drinks?
This is a Bring Your Own Beverage Event. Persons under the age of 21 are not allowed to be in possession of or consume alcoholic beverages.
**NO GLASS BOTTLES ALLOWED ANYWHERE**
What is prohibited at Tailgate N’ Tallboys?
Firearms, fireworks, and glass containers of any kind are NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE on the South Fork property.
Additionally, the following policies will be in place INSIDE THE CONCERT VENUE:
· To ensure a safe concert environment, all guests are subject to search upon entering the Tailgate N’ Tallboys Concert Venue.
- No Weapons of any kind (this includes pocket knives. Leave them in your vehicle or at your campsite! They will be confiscated at the Concert Venue entrance)
- No Oversized bags
- Nothing bigger than 12" by x 6" x 12"
- No Laser pointers, noisemakers
- No Flags/banners that are on a pole of any kind
- No Professional cameras (no detachable lens)
- No Professional audio or video equipment, including tripods